Capital Investment Grants
Federal and State governments offer grant programs to support the development of new jobs and productivity through capital investment grants. These grants typically open for applications or expressions of interest for only short periods of time.
How much can I get?
- Capital investment grants generally provide matching funding on milestones
- Typically between 25% to 50% of the total project costs.
- Starting at $50k up to $2m for large infrastructure
Grants for Manufacturers
- Next Generation Manufacturing Investment Programme
- Regional Development Victoria – Infrastructure
- Future Industries Manufacturing Program (Victoria)
Get your grant now
Call Treadstone on (03) 9008 5937 or email us to find out what grants are open and what you might be eligible for.
Our Track Record
Recent Grants awarded to our clients:
$1.1m for a crane manufacturer
$1.1m for cabinet and glass manufacture
$430k for a pasta manufacture
$500k for a fresh fruit producer
$1.5m for a regional brewery
$250k for a glass manufacturer
$250k for a muesli manufacturer
$250k for snack manufacturer
Business Planning Grants
Treadstone specialises in working with growing businesses that need external skills to develop and implement strategies to become internationally competitive. We run structured workshops with teams, analyse markets and a provide mentoring programs for businesses. As external consultants we can provide an outside perspective bringing benchmarking and experience from working with many other businesses. Our approach is tailored to your needs and focused on providing value for money and real outcome.
- Grow Your Business, Vic $11,500
- Business Growth Grants $20,000
To find out more call us on (03) 9008 5937 or email us.
Prototype Development Grants
Grant funding to support new prototypes usually requires a business to demonstrate a high level of innovation and clearly articulate their commercialisation plan. This requires a mix of strategy, validation and endorsement to support the technical aspects of your product development.Treadstone has a solid track record of getting funding for prototypes at the federal and state government level.
You usually only get one shot at applying for grant funding so make sure you give it your best shot with the help of a grant expert.
Government support for prototype development is generally provided through:
- $1m Accelerating Commercialisation grants under the Entrepreneurial Program
- State funding e.g. NSW Innovation or Victorian Innovation Voucher Program
To discuss your project in confidence call us on (03) 9008 5937 or email us.