Find out how Treadstone can help you with your application call us now on
(03) 9008 5937 or sign up for our Government Grant newsletter.
Over 100 organisations participated in the 32 final submissions received under the CS program Mobile Concierge initiative. Three quarters of the consortiums were a mix of small and large businesses.
28 per cent included a regional or Western Sydney partner and 63 per cent included a partner with international offices to accelerate export.
For further information visit www.business.nsw.gov.au/collaborativesolutions
11 projects supported by NSW Collaborative Solutions program
- Discovery Location Based Services – mobile social platform for small businesses in tourism and retail to engage with customers interactively through their mobile devices. Consortium Lead: Online Media Holdings (Roamz). Partners: Bilson’s Restaurant, Cuisine Now, Paypal.
- Knowhere – integrated mobile and multi-touch smart table offering which provides tourists with a rich and engaging experience to help explore local places of interest and customise their itineraries at Sydney Visitor Information Centres. Consortium Lead: Object Consulting. Partners: Tourism NSW, Microsoft, V3 Leisure Management.
- MeTag – customer engagement and marketing offering for venue operators combining electronic wristbands, mobile phones and social media. Consortium lead: Centryc. Partners: Luna Park, Pitney Bowes, Modapt, Unique Micro Design, FujiFilm, RFID N PRINT.
- MoveMe – customisable mobile guide for cultural institutions that incorporates wayfinding, location specific content, and user tracking features. Consortium Lead: Smarttrack RFID. Partners: Powerhouse Museum, MOB, Ramp Holdings, ShopperTrak.
- Project worx – mobile and web recruitment service for the hospitality and retail sector. Consortium Lead: Turramurra Technologies. Partners: Intercontinental Hotels Group, BigTinCan.
- SAAS Mobile Site Enabler for SME Retail and Tourism – aggregating mobile location aware content feed for SMEs and tourism organisations. Consortium Lead: AD.IQ Global. Partners: Wyong Shire Council, Central Coast Tourism, Singtel Optus.
- Smart City – Near Field Communications (NFC) driven transaction platform for electronic retail and municipality services. Consortium Lead: ST Microelectronics. Partners: Parramatta City Council, SGS Technologies, Salt IT.
- Sydney Opera House Trust (SOHT) Mobile Application – integrated mobile offering for performing arts venues incorporating ticketing, maps, social media and other features such as location-based services or augmented reality, piloted at The Sydney Opera House. Consortium Lead: Tigerspike. Partners: Sydney Opera House, Tessitura.
- Tapit – new mass market “physical to digital” content network for retail and tourism using Near-Field Communications (NFC) to allow shoppers and tourists to instantly download apps and content by tapping products, signs, shelves and posters with their mobile. Consortium Lead: Tapit Media. Partners: Initiative, Nokia.
- Taxi Apps – solution connects passengers directly with taxi drivers via a map based mobile phone application. Consortium Lead: Taxi Apps. Partners: NSW Taxi Drivers Association, Microsoft, Nokia, PayPal, Research In Motion, Google.
- Touchpoint – integrated NFC-enabled point of sale solution comprising a mobile app, electronic receipts, and purchase analysis tool for retailers and consumers. Consortium Lead: My Touchpoint. Partners: 7/Eleven, Nokia.