CSIRO has allocate investment capital up to AUD$16 million in total throughout the 2008-2012 period to provide investment funding through the AGP Program to high potential, technology-receptive small and medium enterprises (SMEs) so they can access CSIRO research and development (R&D) capability and intellectual property.
CSIRO is seeking SMEs with a proven track record of bringing innovation to market and the potential for strong growth. While CSIRO will consider opportunities on a case-by-case basis, as a guideline, ideally the SME will have the following characteristics:
- established management team and basic governance processes in place
- in business for more than two years
- currently have five or more full-time employees (FTEs)
- entrepreneurial culture and preparedness to share risk and reward
- an alignment with one or more goals of our Flagship Programs
- track record in technical excellence within an industry
- a history of revenue and a customer base
- have a compelling CSIRO technology-dependent growth opportunity.
Please note: SMEs that are still in a start-up phase and/or are without customers or revenue will typically not be suitable for AGP investment.
To find out how Treadstone can help with your Government Grant application call us now on (03) 9016 3575.
To contact CSIRO Business Services phone: 03 9662 7450 or Email: Darren.Cundy@csiro.au