Multi Media Victoria and DIIRD have released the projects from the Public sector for real problems seeking innovative solutions from SME’s. http://www.mmv.vic.gov.au/MarketValidationProgram
SME’s can submit their applications any time up to the 14th August 2009 for consideration of undertaking a feasibility study. SMEs will be eligible for up to $100k of funding over 3 months to undertake this study.
If approved SME’s will move to proof of concept stage with up to $1.5m funding.
This represents a win-win situation for public sector departments seeking innovative solutions and SME’s looking to develop IP and commercial opportunities.
If you would like to submit a proposal, you will have to register your details . Please note, direct contact with the host entity is not permitted during this Stage of the MVP.
The closing date for submitting an application for a TRS is Friday 14 August 2009. Full descriptions of each project can be downloaded from the MMV website.
- Postural Biofeedback for Lower Back Pain- Austin Health
- Integrated Workforce Management System- Barwon Health
- Court Proceedings System- Department of Justice (DoJ
- Electronic Monitoring of High-Risk Offenders- Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Forensic Drug Detection Technology- Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Language Translation Device-Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Protective Gloves for Prison Officers-Department of Justice (DoJ)
- Mobile In-Field Soil Analysis System-Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
- Automated Biophony Sensor Station-Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
- Future Farming Technologies- Department of Primary Industries (DPI)
- Integrating Emergency Detection & Warning Systems-Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE)
- Smart Sensors- Department of Sustainability and Environment (DSE)
- Patient Tracker- Melbourne Health
- Water Supply System Optimisation- Melbourne Water
- Brine Disposal Technology- Melbourne Water
- Remote Sensing Alpine Vehicles- Mt Buller & Mt Stirling Alpine Resort Management Board (ARMB)
- Biochar Manufacturing Device-North East Catchment Management Authority (NECMA)
- Single Photon Encryption- Victoria Police
If you are interested in finding out how Treadstone can assist you with an application please call us on (03) 9016 3575