Welcome to the home of ICT Geelong’s inaugural competition – The ICT Invention Test – Version 1.0.
This page provides you with all the competition details and entry information relating to our exciting competition, where prizes valued at more than $40,000 are on offer.
Some of the major details of the competition are as follows;
- The competition focuses on helping innovators and entrepreneurs in Victoria to commercialise ideas, concepts or early stage projects that incorporate a major element of ICT as a part of their solution;
- To be eligible to enter the competition the project must fit into one of the following streams;
- ICT & Manufacturing
- ICT & Health
- ICT & ‘Anything’
- You will need to be from a Victorian small-to-medium business, (less than sales of $ 5 million and less than 20 FTE Staff) an individual or team from a Victorian-based University, research organisation or school, or an individual or team residing in Victoria;
- All entrants must complete the Executive Summary Template (below), sign the Non-Disclosure Agreement and send to Craig Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 6:00pm Monday 18th October 2010. Entrants will not need to submit any further Documentation or Business Plan.
- Finalists must present at the ICT Geelong / Deakin University Conference on the afternoon of Monday 1st November in Geelong. Winners will be announced at 6:30pm on that evening.
- A prize will be awarded to the best entrant in each of the 3 competition streams. Prizes include $10,000, 3 x 1-week Entrepreneurship Courses at Berkeley and 12 month business mentoring;
- People interested in attending the ICT Geelong / Deakin University Conference on Monday 1st November should email Craig Hill. A full schedule for the day’s events and online registration will be available over the coming weeks.
Full details of the competition are available in the documents on the website : www.ictgeelong.com.au