Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to help businesses:
- Develop and/or introduce new products and services into their businesses
- Implement process enhancements and adopt advanced business models
- Enter new export markets and secure global supply chain opportunities.
Deadlines and Open dates for applications:
Round 1 of applications: Open on 29 Jan 2018 close on 2nd March 2018
Further rounds TBA. This program is
3 Types of vouchers:
Assistance of up to $50,000 is available to support projects that align with the program objectives. There are three types of vouchers:
- Fastrack to Export Voucher – Projects that will increase the number of Victorian manufactures entering new export markets and securing global supply chain opportunities.
- Manufacturing Voucher – Projects that will increase the development and adoption of new or improved products and advanced manufacturing processes
- Enhancing Manufacturing Capability Voucher – Projects that will increase the adoption of new or improved capability, business models and business processes.
Voucher Activities Supported:
|Voucher Type||Supported Service Activities|
|1||Fastrack to Export (Market Engagement)||
|2||Manufacturing Innovation (Innovation)||
|3||Enhancing Manufacturing Capability (Business Capability)||
*Treadstone is approved to deliver as RSP.
Assessment Criteria (% weighting)
A Departmental assessment panel will assess all voucher applications against the following 4 assessment criteria and scoring:
- Extent to which the proposed project and identified service activities support one or more, of the Voucher Stream objectives as described in the relevant Voucher Stream Appendix. 30%
- Extent to which the project, funded by the voucher, has the potential to benefit the company by reaching longer term outcomes (e.g new jobs, access to new markets and customers, new products and services and increased revenue). 30%
- Demonstrated capacity or capability to successfully implement the project or project findings (e.g. track record of company and resources to be allocated to the project) 20%
- The need for Government support for the project to proceed. 20%
How to apply?
- Applicant confirms eligibility
- Applicant engages with a Registered Service Provider and prepares proposal.
- Applicant submits online form with proposal attached.
- Applications assessed by Victorian Government Department and applicant notified of result.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible for assistance under the program:
- Are a business registered in Victoria with an Australian Business Number (ABN);
- Meet any co-contribution requirements with eligible cash expenditure;
- Be a legal entity that is currently engaged in manufacturing or the manufacturing supply chain or able to demonstrate a genuine commercial connection to the manufacturing supply chain;
- Meet all industrial relations obligations as an employer in accordance with the National Employment Standards;
- Have an operating presence in Victoria;
- Employ more than 20 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5 million (preference will be given to Applicants that employ less than 200 people);
- Conduct the majority of proposed activities in Victoria in partnership with a Registered Service Provider (for service activities that specifically relate to international or in-market support, it is understood that these activities may occur outside of Victoria); and
- Agree to participate in future program evaluation activity.
- Boost Your Business: Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream Flyer (PDF 175.86 KB)
- Boost Your Business Voucher Program Guidelines(PDF 368.14 KB)
Treadstone is a registered service provider:
Established in 2008, Treadstone’s consultants are industry practitioners who have deep backgrounds working with founders, CEOs and senior management at various stages of growth. We delivered workshops under the Victorian Government’s Innovation Voucher Program as an approved supplier from 2012 to 2014 and are pleased to be approved for the new Boost Your Business Voucher program in 2018.
Our clients are from a range of industry sectors including, food and beverage, transport, agricultural machinery, defence technologies, engineering, sport tech, furniture, glass manufacturing and construction.
Call us to find out more about how you can access Boost Your Business Vouchers.
Other Boost Your Business Vouchers.
This voucher stream is one of 4 available under Boost Your Business Victoria:
- Advanced Manufacturing Voucher
- Asia Gateway Voucher
- Food Innovation Voucher
- Social Enterprise Capability Voucher