Treadstone is proud to be a registered service provider for the Boost Your Business Voucher Program.
Round 4 now open
The Victorian Boost your Business is open now and will close 22nd Dec 2019.
Voucher Streams $50k for Victorian Manufacturers
The Program is open to Victorian businesses who employ between 20-200 staff or have an annual turnover of greater than $1.5mil (preference given to applicants that employ less than 200 people) under one or more of these streams:
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Advanced Manufacturing Voucher Stream
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Asia Gateway Voucher Stream
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Defence, Aerospace and Security Voucher Stream
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Victoria Israel Innovation Voucher Stream
- Dollar for Dollar up to $50k under Food Innovation Voucher Stream
- $4 for every $1 up to $25k under Social Enterprise Capability Voucher Stream (No minimum annual turnover or staffing levels required. NFPs can apply)
The vouchers provide funding for businesses to develop new products, improve business processes and systems, identify new export markets, undertake research and development and gain certification.
For more information, visit business.vic.gov.au/boost-your-business
Want to get the best possible result?
Treadstone is an Approved Supplier -“Boost Your Business” Victorian Government Vouchers for up to $50,000
Under the “Boost Your Business” program we offer:
Business Process and Systems Improvements
To evaluate current business processes and/or systems to better inform strategies to be more competitive and efficient, for example:
- Develop solutions to enhance your business processes
- Develop business plans or strategic plans
- Benchmark current performance
- Design and Implement Quality Management System for ISO9001
Market Development Plan
To optimize entry to a new market or grow business activities in an existing market, for example:
- Market research to understand industry trends, gain customer insights and identify gaps in current strategy
- Set strategic priorities to leverage market insights
- Market expansion activities
- Strategic partnerships and industry alignment opportunities
- Identify pathways into global supply chains
Talk to us about how you want to grow your business and why you want to apply for a voucher. We have previously worked with clients under round one of the Boost Your Business program and know what it takes to submit successful applications for voucher programs.
To ensure you have the best chance of getting grant funding contact us or call 03 9008 5937.