Coles allocated a total of $50 million in funding to the Coles Nurture Fund (CNF) to support the development of innovative market-leading products, technologies, systems and processes.
Applicants can apply for financial support of up to $500,000.
What is the funding for?
The fund seeks to support small to medium Australian businesses that want to improve existing services or products, create innovative ways of working, and develop new systems or processes and progress novel ideas that may result in significant efficiencies or reducing the costs of doing business.
Funding applications will be considered on competitive, merit-based principles.
Eligibility – who can access this grant?
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a non-tax exempt entity
- Have an ABN
- Registered for the Goods and Services Tax
- Have been trading for more than two years (as of Friday 30 August 2019)
- Turnover of less than $25,000,000 per annum
- Employs no more than 50 full time equivalent employees (excluding casual seasonal labour)
- Able to fund the costs of the project which are additional to the funding sought
- Access to the intellectual property necessary to carry out and commercialise the project
How do I apply?
Applications close at 5pm AEST on Friday August 30, 2019.
We provide expert advice and ensure your application is positioned for success, allowing you to continue to focus on your essential business operations.
Treadstone is an experienced, outcome focused business with a proven track record of success since 2008.
Call us to find out what other grants you may be eligible for on 03 9008 5937 or email us.