Commercialisation Australia grants are now open as of January 2010.
Commercialisation Australia aims to build the capacity of Australia’s talented researchers, entrepreneurs and innovative companies to turn their ideas into successful commercial ventures. It achieves this through offering a range of tailored assistance measures and guiding successful applicants through the commercialisation process.
Commercialisation Australia offers:
- Skills and Knowledge support to help build the skills, knowledge and connections required to commercialise new ideas. This includes:
- Up to $50,000 to pay for specialist advice and services
- Up to $200,000 over two years to assist with the recruitment of experienced executives
- Proof of Concept grants of $50,000 to $250,000 to test the commercial viability of a product, process or service
- Early Stage Commercialisation repayable grants of $250,000 to $2 million to undertake activities that develop a new product, process or service to the stage where it can be taken to market.
Successful applicants will be assigned a Case Manager for the duration of their involvement with Commercialisation Australia. The Case Manager will partner with the successful applicant, assessing their needs, facilitating access to assistance and monitoring their progress.
Successful applicants will also have access to Volunteer Business Mentors, who build on the support provided by Case Managers and have extensive experience in management and commercialisation and are well placed to offer insights into the commercialisation process
To find out more information about how Treadstone can help you apply for Government Grants call us on 03 9016 3575