Cooperative Research Centres Projects (CRC-P) Grants provide matched funding of between $100,000 and $3 million for short term collaborations up to 3 years.
What is the funding for?
This grant supports short-term (up to 3 years), industry-led collaborations.
- develop a product, service or process that will solve problems for industry and deliver real outcomes
- benefit small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- include education and training activities
You can use the funding to cover costs directly related to your project including:
- new research
- proof of concept activities
- pre-commercialisation of research outcomes
- industry-focused education and training activities
- conferences, workshops, symposia related to the joint research
- information sharing and communications related to the research
This is not a complete list and other costs may also be eligible.
If you are involved in research and development activities, be sure to look at the R&D Tax Incentive.
Eligibility – who can access this grant?
Collaborations from all industry sectors, research disciplines and community sectors are allowed.
To be eligible as a lead applicant you must:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be incorporated in Australia and a trading corporation
Your trading activities must be either:
- enough to be called a trading corporation
- a major, not minor, part of your overall activity
Project partners must include:
- 2 Australian industry organisations, including at least 1 SME
- 1 Australian research organisation
How do I apply?
CRC Projects Round 9 opened on 13 February 2020 and will close on 19 March 2020. Outcomes are expected mid-2020.
Click here for additional details and to lodge your application.
We provide expert advice and deliver professional grant applications. Allow us to manage this aspect of your business while you stay focussed on your core business.
To see if you may be eligible for R&D Tax Incentive, Export Market Development Grants (EMDG), or Innovation grants please follow the links below:
Treadstone is an experienced, outcome focused business with a proven track record of success since 2008.
Call us to find out what other grants you may be eligible for on 03 90085937 or email.