The CSIRO Kick Start grant offers eligible businesses access to dollar-matched funding of $10,000-$50,000 to undertake research activities with CSIRO.
What is the funding for?
Funding is available for:
- Research into a new idea with commercial potential.
- Development of a novel or improved product or process.
- Test a novel product or material developed by the company.
Eligibility – who can access CSIRO Kick-Start?
Australian businesses will need to provide evidence they meet the following criteria as part of the application process:
- Have an annual turnover and operating expenditure <$1.5million, in the current and each of the two previous financial years OR have been a registered company for less than three years,
- Have an ACN and be registered for GST, and
- Be able to demonstrate they can fully support their proportion of the project funding.
Eligible companies are able to apply for a second Kick-Start project, after completion of their first, providing the total funding provided by SME Connect under CSIRO Kick-Start does not exceed $50,000.
How do I apply?
Kick Start grants are open all year round. Fill out the expression of interest form.
Working with Treadstone means you get the maximum rebate you are entitled to with minimum risk and effort. We provide expert advice and take care of your application, allowing you to continue to focus on your essential business operations.
Treadstone is an experienced, outcome focused business with a proven track record of success since 2008.