The due date for EMDG submissions was midnight on 2nd December 2019.
If you missed the deadline for your 2018-19 year EMDG claim , it is still possible to submit your application using an approved EMDG consultant who can lodge a claim on your behalf.
Treadstone has approved consultants ready to help you. Our closing date is 3rd March 2020.
Get in touch with us now before our books fill up.
Don’t miss out on your Export Grant?
Export Market Development Grants (EMDG) are administered by Austrade, on behalf of the federal government.
The EMDG scheme:
- encourages small and medium-sized Australian businesses to develop export markets
- reimburses up to 50 per cent of eligible export promotion expenses above $5,000 provided that the total expenses are at least $15,000
- provides up to eight grants to each eligible applicant.
Eligibility – who can access this grant?
To qualify for an EMDG grant, your business must have promoted your product for export and your product must be one of the following:
- a good made in Australia
- a good made outside Australia where Australia will derive a significant net benefit from its sale overseas (see the EMDG guide to exports (PDF) for more information)
- all services except those specified as ineligible in the EMDG Regulations
- a tourism service (including accommodation, passenger transport or tours)
- a conference or event held in Australia
- an intellectual property right that mainly resulted from work done in Australia (see IP registration and insurance(PDF) for more information)
- a trademark that was owned, assigned or first used in Australia
- know-how that mainly resulted from work done in Australia
How do I apply?
Treadstone has approved EMDG Quality Incentive Program (QIP) consultants who can lodge a claim on your behalf until midnight Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT) 3 March 2020.
We provide expert advice and deliver professional grant applications.
Allow us to manage this aspect of your business while you stay focussed on your core business.
Treadstone is an experienced, outcome focused business with a proven track record of success since 2008.
Call us to find out what other grants you may be eligible for on 03 9008 5937 or email.