Your EMDG guide to going global:
How grants can help Australian startups crack into international marketplaces
Whether you’re a fashion designer in a Richmond factory or creating software out of a garage on the Gold Coast, hundreds of export customers are already waiting for you.
So, where do you start?
This ebook is designed to help. In this ebook we will tell you everything you need to know about the Export Market Development Grant (EMDG) – an incentive to help all small businesses crack into overseas markets. This Federal Government grant is available to all Australian businesses with generous cash benefits and no strings attached.
Find out how you could apply for your EMDG grant.
This ebook contains easy to read advice on:
- How can the EMDG help you break into new markets?
- Are you eligible for the grant?
- How much money do businesses receive?
- What can businesses claim?
- Three steps you need to take to apply for the EMDG
- What documents will I need to submit?
- Five top tips to maximise your EMDG rebates