The Entrepreneurs’ Programme is a multi-million dollar government initiative that aim to transform small and medium enterprises (SMEs) all throughout Australia be more competitive and be ready for global export, as applicable. It provides businesses with quality advice and support to help them innovate and grow.
SME Support and Grants
The Entrepreneurs’ Programme offers support and grants that give SMEs access to expert advice and financial support through grants to help you progress your goals. You can find out more about these on the AusIndustry webpage.
- Commercialising businesses
- Accelerating Commercialisation Grant — up to $1 million in matched funding
- Innovation Connections Grant— up to $1 million in matched funding
- Growing businesses
- Growth Roadmap — improve your business practices, become more competitive, and take advantage of growth opportunities
- Growth Accelerator — a customised growth plan and access to a facilitator who will assist with your growth opportunity for up to 2 years
- Smart Projects and Supply Chains — up to $20,000 in matched funding
- Rebuilding businesses
- Strengthening Business — access to experts who work with you to make your business stronger, more resilient and better prepared for the future
Eligibility and Deadlines
Businesses that wish to access funding and expert resources must meet the criteria set for each grant. Whilst a majority accepts applications throughout the year, grants like Strengthening Business application ends on March 2022. We strongly advise that you read through carefully to determine which grant best suits your business needs or you can talk to us.
Treadstone experts can help you understand government grants and maximise the benefits for your business. We have been helping clients since 2008 and our clients can testify to our proven success record. Working with us means you get the maximum grant with minimum risk and effort. Our expertise include R&D Tax Incentive registration and tax schedules, Export Grants, Capital Expenditure and Infrastructure Grants.
Get in touch with us and let’s discuss this more in detail.
For information about other Australian Government Grants, visit Treadstone New Grants page and sign up to our free newsletter!