The AIIA and nbn have joined forces to launch a $150,000 grants program aimed at fostering innovation across the nation. Under the Grow with nbn Program 2017 three major grants of $25,000 and six minor grants of $10,000 are on offer, with one of the minor grants recipients in line to receive an additional $15,000 through an nbn staff vote.
The grants program is designed to help promote and support organisations that are innovatively using the nbn for their business activities. Grant entries open at noon on Monday 21 November 2016 and close at midday on Friday 17 February 2017 (AEDT). Winners will be announced in March 2017.
Who can apply ?
Firstly, your organisation must be registered and operating in Australia with a valid ABN. You must be over 18 and authorised representative of your organisation to submit your application.
- Business category applicants must be organisations with fewer than 50 employees.
- Community category applicants must be Incorporated Associations.
- Education category applications are welcome from schools, but also from organisations providing training or education programs inside and outside of formal learning environments.
You need an eligible nbn internet account
Your organisation must access the nbn™ network at a wholesale speed tier of 25 Mbps or higher. The relevant internet connection must be in the name of the organisation applying (if applying to the Community category, the associated internet connection may be in the name of an individual connected to the Incorporated Association).
What does the application process involve?
Clicking apply now will take you to the grants administration platform to register and get started on your application, which comprises of three types of criteria:
1. Contact and eligibility information, so we know how to reach you and check you’re the real deal.
2. Short video responses. We want to know you and what’s important to you! Face to camera clips are encouraged – there’s no need for your clips to be professionally filmed.
3. Brief written responses. Tell us your goals and your needs in a few short words.
There is no cost to apply for a grant and you don’t need to complete the application in one sitting – you can edit and save as you go.
Publication of grant recipients
The world should know you’re doing great things!
To that end, understand we may publish some of the video components of your application on social media and related websites. Check the terms and conditions for more info and don’t hesitate to contact us if you have questions.
Want to get the best possible result out of your Application?
We can help write your application. Working with Treadstone means you get the maximum rebate you are entitled to with minimum risk and effort. We provide expert advice and take care of your application, allowing you to continue to focus on your essential business operations. Treadstone are an experienced, outcome focused team with a proven track record of success. To ensure you have the best chance of getting grant funding contact us or call 03 9008 5937.