There are a myriad of funding support available to businesses across Australia. Some of these grants are state-specific and others are federal, and some businesses that might qualify for more than one of these grants.
AusIndustry have compiled a great checklist for anyone thinking of applying for a Government Grant.
It pays to put in the time to understand the grant process, alongside appropriate preparations to meet the required eligibility of each grant.
How to Apply for Grants Checklist
Find out how to:
- Learn the application process from start to finish
- Understand the grant guidelines
- Develop a clear objective that aligns with the grant you’re applying for
- Know the time you need to commit to your grant application
- Know what evidence you need to collect to demonstrate your eligibility
- Write your application to ensure it is clear, concise and compelling
- Lean from your previous applications (if you have previously applied)
Applying for grant funding is an enriching experience. It takes you on a journey that gets you to better understand your business, your market, even the industry landscape itself where you are a part of. The process can point to opportunities you previously never knew you could leverage.
Treadstone experts can help you understand government grants and maximise the benefits for your business. We have been helping clients since 2008 and our clients can testify to our proven success record. Working with us means you get the maximum grant with minimum risk and effort. Our expertise include R&D Tax Incentive registration and tax schedules, Export Grants, Capital Expenditure and Infrastructure Grants.
Get in touch with us and let’s discuss this more in detail.
For information about other Australian Government Grants, visit Treadstone New Grants page and sign up to our free newsletter.