Small businesses can apply for dollar matched funding up to $10,000 for the purchase of hardware, software or services (such as digital coaching).
What is the funding for?
These grants are designed to enhance the digital capabilities of small businesses, help them to be more competitive and employ more staff.
Grants are more likely to be offered for projects that demonstrate the following:
- Revenue growth, increase in gross profit, time savings, and employment outcomes
- Improved competitiveness for the business
- Potential and likelihood the activity will deliver jobs growth
- Value for money.
Eligibility – who can access this grant?
The minimum grant funding is $1,000.
To be eligible the business must:
- have fewer than 20 employees at the time of applying for the grant
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN) and be registered for GST
- have Queensland headquarters
- have a turnover of $2 million or less in the last financial year
- not be insolvent or have owners/directors that are an undischarged bankrupt.
Only 1 application will be accepted from an individual ABN or a financial beneficiary of a business.
Successful applicants cannot reapply for funding under this grant program in future rounds.
Your business must also be in a financial position to pay up front for the approved product(s) and or service(s) in full. If successful, approved applicants will then be reimbursed after submitting supplier invoices and proof of purchase.
How do I apply?
The application form can be found on the link below:
CLOSES on 26th June 2019
Working with Treadstone means you get the maximum rebate you are entitled to with minimum risk and effort. We provide expert advice and take care of your application, allowing you to continue to focus on your essential business operations.
Treadstone is an experienced, outcome focused business with a proven track record of success since 2008.
Call us to find out what other grants you may be eligible for on 03 9008 5937 or email us.