Does your business operate within the mining and resources sector?
Are you facing new challenges in your business?
Are you looking for strategies to transform and grow your business?
Enterprise Connect has mining and resource specialist Business Advisers in locations across Australia. Our aim is to help Australian small and medium sized business in the mining technology sector become more innovative and forward thinking to grow their business. Enterprise Connect can help you get specialist advice and access to new skills and technologies to improve your business in a rapidly changing business environment. Enterprise Connect offers a Business Review at no charge as well as a range of other services to help your business grow.
Am I Eligible?
To be eligible for a Business Review, your business must:
- Possess an Australian Company Number (ACN)
- Have an expenditure or turnover between $1.5 million and $100 million in the previous or current financial year
- Be solvent
- Have been trading for the past three years (i.e. have filed Business Activity Statements for the past three consecutive years)
- Have not received similar assistance from other Government (Australian, State or Territory) programs within the past three years
- Comply with its obligations under the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Act 1999 (EOWWA)
What if I am part of a Group of Businesses?
For group applications, the Business Review eligibility criterion still applies.
Business Review services can also be provided to groups of businesses which have a common business interest. Common interests may include but are not limited to:
- Business’s with complementary business capabilities
- Business’s involved in the same supply chain
- Business’s working in collaborative projects.
Businesses with a turnover of at least $1 million in the current financial year or one of the two preceding financial years may be included as part of the group, on the condition that the minimum turnover for the group as a whole is at least $4 million in the current financial year or one of the two preceding financial years.
To check specific definitions and eligibility for all sector services by Enterprise Connect including Clean Energy go to the Manufacturing and Innovation Centres – Definitions & Eligibility Criteria.
Some funding and services offered:
- Business Reviews are conducted by one of our highly skilled Business Advisers at no charge. It will help you better understand your business strength and weaknesses and provide you with strategies to achieve your goals.
- Tailored Advisory Services grants will help you follow through on the recommendations of the Business Review so you can carry out your business transformation program or project. If your business is awarded a Tailored Advisory Service Grant we will reimburse you half the cost, up to a maximum of $20,000 (excluding GST), to engage a consultant/s to make those changes.
- Researchers in Business grants allow you to have a researcher from a university or public research agency within your business to help you develop and implement new commercial ideas. If your business is given a Researcher’s in Business grant we will provide funding for up to 50 per cent of salary costs, to a maximum of $50,000, for each placement for between 2 and 12 months.
To find out more about how Treadstone can help you with government grant applications call us now on (03) 9016 3575.