The ASTN (Australian Sports Technologies Network) welcomes members of the Victorian sports technology industry to register an Expression-of-Interest to be part of a Sports Technology Trade Mission to India from 8th – 13th October.
The planned five day Discovery, Business Matching and Events Program will provide a unique opportunity for leaders of our sports technology and innovation industry to meet key stakeholders from government, elite sporting organisations, sports federations, sports businesses and sports media groups, in the aim to better understand the Indian sports market for entry or growth.
The focus of this mission will be on ‘sports technologies and innovations’ such as:
- wearable technologies
- sports analytics – data and video
- stadium infrastructure and technologies
- athlete management and training systems
- instrumented sports equipment and products
- sports federation / club enterprise management platforms
- sophisticated performance and protective wear
- university / research-based sports technology expertise.
5pm Tuesday 22nd August – Deadline for Expression of Interest (EOI) to participate as a delegate.
What is the cost of attending?
Delegate Fee: $1,800 (+GST) for current ASTN members and $2,250 (+GST) for non-members (per participating organization).
There is no additional Delegate Fee for a 2nd representative from the same organization.
What grants or funding is available?
Participating companies may be eligible for Export Market Development Grants. The EMDG scheme is a key Australian Government financial assistance program for aspiring and current exporters. Administered by Austrade, the scheme supports a wide range of industries.
What are the eligibility criteria?
- be registered in Victoria, and be involved in Australian inspired sports technologies, innovations, expertise or research.
- be ‘market ready’ or have strong validation of their solution in the Australian market (and / or some international markets), and;
- planning to service and scale into the Indian market, or have a unique expertise relevant to the Indian market.
What are the merit criteria?
Your organisation’s EOI must provide the following information:
- Organisation details.
- Expected attending delegate/s, including position title.
- 1 paragraph summary of the product / solution, including any short promo video and website.
- Current status of the business, including exports and international or Indian market entry.
- Size of business (AUD revenue) – in categories ($0-250k, $250-$500k, $500-$1m, $1m-$5m, $5m+).
- Status of current engagement / business dealings in the Indian market.
- ‘Wishlist’ of targeted meetings for business matching (up to 8).
- What do you want to achieve from the Mission?
- Any ways that your organization could improve the outcomes of the Mission for, and on behalf of, the participating delegates; for example: existing contacts / networks in-market, etc.
For more information visit (Australian Sports Technologies Network).
How do I apply?
Organisations interested in participating in the Indian Trade Mission must register a formal Expression-of-Interest directly with Craig Hill at email@example.com
Need Export Grant Assistance ?
Treadstone has been helping Australian businesses maximise their export grants, EMDG, since 2007. Call us now on 03 9008 5937 to find out how you can maximise your rebate.