The Entrepreneurs’ Programme with our industry partners have developed a Sustainable Packaging SMART Project for eligible SMEs with revenues between $1.5m to $100m ($750k eligibility for Northern Australia). This support will help you to navigate the new ways packaging needs to be designed for your business.
Deadlines and Timings
You can submit an expression of interest (EOI) as soon as possible to participate in this project and access the knowledge, advice and financial support.
To qualify for this project, you must complete the Expressions of Interest Pre-Qualifying Questionnaire. Once you have completed the Expression of Interest a representative from the Entrepreneurs Programme will contact you.
Overview and Grant Amount
This will provide access to industry networks, expert resources and up to $20,000 (matched) grant funding to progress your sustainable packaging goals and increase your capability to meet the 2025 Sustainable Packaging targets. The project also offers up to 12 months direct individual business assistance, along with collective, peer group knowledge and skill development activities.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, your business wil:
- have an Australian business number (ABN)
- be registered for goods and services tax (GST)
- be a company, incorporated in Australia or an incorporated trustee applying on behalf of a trust
Your business will also:
- have the intent and opportunity to engage in or increase trade in Australian markets and/or markets in other countries
- operate in Australia and filed business activity statements showing ongoing trading in at least 3 consecutive years
Your business will have annual turnover or operating expenditure in 1 of the last 3 financial years between:
- $1.5 million and $100 million
- $750,000 and $100 million if your business is located in remote or northern Australia
Your business will operate in, or support, one of Australia’s growth sectors, which are:
- advanced manufacturing
- food and agribusiness
- medical technologies and pharmaceuticals
- mining equipment, technology and services
- oil, gas and energy resources
Businesses that provide support services to drive business growth or improve business competitiveness through a direct commercial relationship in the growth sectors include:
- freight and logistics
- infrastructure related construction and services
- information and communications technologies
- digital technologies
- professional services
Treadstone experts can help you understand government grants and maximise the benefits for your business. We have been helping clients since 2008 and our clients can testify to our proven success record. Working with us means you get the maximum grant with minimum risk and effort. Our expertise includes R&D Tax Incentive registration and tax schedules, Export Grants, Capital Expenditure and Infrastructure Grants.
Get in touch with us and let’s discuss this more in detail.
For information about other Australian Government Grants, visit Treadstone New Grants page and sign up to our newsletter!