Technology Fast 50 Nominations are now open and will close on 30th September 2009.
The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 is a program that recognises and profiles technology companies that have achieved the fastest rates of annual revenue growth. Winners receive great exposure and recognition from media and industry and become part of an exclusive network of high performing technology companies.
To be eligible for the Deloitte Technology Fast 50, your company must meet the following criteria:
- The company must have been in business for a minimum of three years;
- The company must be considered a technology company, which is defined as:
- producing technology
- manufacturing technology-related products
- be technology intensive, or use unique technology to solve problems
- devoting a high percentage of effort to technology R&D;
- The parent company must be Australian owned and have its headquarters in Australia (subsidiaries of multinational organisations do not qualify);
- Operating revenues must be at least $50,000 in 2007.