As part of the Small Business Victoria Festival 2014 Treadstone are proud to be running 2 events:
Tuesday, August 12, 2014 from 2:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Festival Hub, Federation Square, Melbourne 3000
Discover how to articulate your ideas into a single page structured plan using the business model canvas to give you a competitive advantage in your marketplace. Learn how to create, deliver and capture value by consolidating the fundamental building blocks of your business into a single page roadmap. Join Treadstone in an informative session and see for yourself how the Business Model Canvas can shape your thinking and help you delivery your best go-to-market approach.Ideal for business owners or entrepreneurs who don’t have the time for bulky business plans.
Limited to 25 tickets- Bookings essential- Book now
Tuesday, August 19, 2014 from 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM
The Cluster Level 10, 50 Market St , Melbourne , Vic
Discover the latest Government Grant opportunities to de-risk and grow your business. Victorian and Federal governments are keen to support innovative businesses. Cut through the red tape and see what you should apply for and how to write winning applications. Find out from the experts how to accelerate your business and get to profit faster with more money in your pocket.
Limited to 20 tickets- Bookings essential- book now
SMALL BUSINESS FESTIVAL VICTORIA IS ON AGAIN
Small Business Festival Victoria is back for 2014 with hundreds of workshops and networking events taking place in August, across Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Minister for Small Business, Russell Northe, said that this year’s festival would build on the success of last year and includes more events outside of business hours and in Melbourne’s outer suburbs to enable small business operators to actively participate.
“The festival has something to offer anyone who is looking to start or grow their business with hundreds of events offered free or at low cost.”
This year’s festival program covers a range of topics – from business development, online business and marketing, through to employing and managing staff.
The festival also includes a program of free webinars accessible to all businesses across the state.
Highlights of this year’s festival program include:
- The Creativity for Business Success event series, featuring media identity and successful businesswoman, Clare Bowditch, who will speak about creativity, innovation, problem solving and the benefits of right-brain thinking in everyday business
- Partner regional festivals in Geelong, Ballarat, Warrnambool, North East Victoria and inaugural festivals in Bendigo and Gippsland.
- The annual Australian Retailers Association’s Australian Retail Awards celebrating retail’s best performers.
- The Small Business BIG Marketing event providing insights from successful marketing professionals.
- The Small Business Big Future exhibition, featuring inspiring stories and images from Victoria’s enterprising small business community.
- The Festival Hub at Federation Square offering seminars, events, mentoring and information about year round government support services.
“I encourage all small business owners and people thinking of starting a business to find out what is on offer and get involved” Mr Northe said. For more information and booking details visit business.vic.gov.au/festival or call 13 22 15.