The Victorian Government through Trade Victoria, in partnership with NEC Australia, is pleased to invite you to participate in a technology trade mission to Tokyo, Japan between 31 October – 3 November 2016.
The trade mission, consisting of government, industry and business representatives, provides an opportunity to engage with potential business partners. As well as, the opportunity to attend NEC’s iExpo and meet with some of NEC’s top executives and their customer from across the world.
The program includes:
- An opportunity for you to experience for yourself NEC’s cutting-edge network and computing technologies, as well as their broad range of products and services.
- Attend NEC’s C&C User Forum and iEXPO2016 featuring special lectures in which top corporate executives and leading experts share their experience and knowledge. Visit the NEC iExpo website for further information.
- Visit Shinagawa Innovation World – NEC’s technology showcase. A fantastic opportunity to learn about various NEC innovative solutions.
- In-country briefing and business matching session to connect you to new and existing business partners.
- A series of evening events for you to network with NEC’s executives and their international guests.
- Export ready Victorian organisations in the area of ICT / technology.
- Applicants will be subject to an approval process and participation will be at the discretion of the Department.
For further details please contact Candice Basham, Trade Officer, ICT/Tech, Trade Victoria on (03) 9651 8026 or email@example.com.