The William Buckland Foundation (WBF) has allocated a budget of $875,000 to distribute this year across its advancing agriculture program. They are particularly keen on seeding new approaches (supporting farming expertise, entrepreneurship and leadership) and scaling innovation and sustainability (supporting the training and adoption of innovative solutions to build sustainable agricultural production.
Deadlines and Timings
Applications are open and submission of expressions of interest (EOI) will close on 18 September 2023.
Overview and Grant Amount
The foundation is looking for initiatives/programs that will be beneficial to the strategic needs of the sector.
- support farmers to adapt and lead
- innovative farming approaches that increase sustainable agricultural production
- social entrepreneurship, particularly around Indigenous and First Australian native food farming practice
Grantees can apply for grants of up to $150K. Projects may be short-term (1–2 years) or long-term (up to 4 years).
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible, the following are the criteria set for this grant:
- must operate in Victoria and will use the grant for the benefit of Victorians
- while the deductible gift recipient (DGR) status for a grant, preference is expressed for organisations that are registered with the Australian Charities and Not-for-profits Commission (ACNC)
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN)
- initiative or project aligns with at least one of the education granting priorities
Applicants are required to send WBF granting team an email that outlines how your application meets the eligibility criteria and which of the foundation’s agriculture priority outcomes it meets. Please ensure you include your contact details and they will reach out to you to discuss and provide a link to where you can submit your EOI. You can also register your interest here. For more details, go to the WBF website.
We have over 15 years of experience preparing EMDG and R&D tax incentive claims and can assist in making sure you receive your maximum rebate.
Working with us means you get the maximum grant with minimum risk and effort. Our expertise includes R&D Tax Incentive registration and tax schedules, Export Grants, Capital Expenditure and Infrastructure Grants.
Get in touch with us and let’s discuss this more in detail.
For information about other Australian Government Grants, visit Treadstone New Grants page and sign up to our newsletter!