EFIC’s new Small Business Export Loans have been developed to meet the specific needs of small business exporters, quickly and with flexibility offering loans of between $50k – $250k for working capital.
The application process is online with fast approvals up to 7 business days and flexible loan terms to suit your business cashflow needs.
Who can apply?
Small-Medium business with export of Australian goods and/or services from Australia.
What is the funding amount available?
EFIC offer a small business loan for working capital of between $50k – $250k. Loan repayments will be due on a monthly basis via direct debit. 12.99% interest rate, up to 12 month period.
Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- an annual revenue of between AUD $250,000 and $10million per annum
- having been established for 2 years
- having exported within the past 24 months
- the loan to be used to finance a single specific export contract or purchase order for the export of goods and/or services from Australia
- Australian content in the goods or services, such as:
- raw materials that you buy in Australia
- labour and manufacturing costs incurred in Australia
- costs of developing and licensing Australian intellectual property.
How to apply.
- Review the Standard Terms.
- Prepare your documents.
- Apply online (approx. 30 minutes to complete). You are able to track the progress of your application.
- Pay for the application fee.
Applications can be made any time
*The $1,000 credit assessment fee waiver applies to applications started by 31 December 2016. The application must be submitted and $100 application fee payment must be made by 31 January 2017.
Need help with export grants?
Treadstone helps Australian exporters with EMDG grants. We help maximise rebates and minimise your time on paperwork and administration. If you are exporting your Australian products or services give us a call to find out if you can receive your EMDG grant.